Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Two rare table-top presses at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History
- Russian Geopolitical Advancements in the Black Sea Region: the Annexation of Crimea
- Messianic Narrations in Contemporary Russian Statecraft and Foreign Policy
- Making Our Information Ecosystem Explicit
- Who Teaches When We Teach DH? A Survey
- The History of Medicine
- Introduction to Four Poems from Langston Hughes’s Spanish Civil War Verse
- II Encontro Paisagem Sonora Histórica - Évora 2019
- Popcast: A music podcast with unexpected scholarly angles: A review and highlighted episode selection.
- Disruptive Technology and the Calling of Humanities and Social Sciences (Keynote Address Paper)