Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Supplement to Barbara C. Allen, “Gaming Russian and Soviet History,” NewsNet: News of the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies. Vol. 61, no. 1 (January 2021): pp. 15-17.
- Centre and Circumference: William Blake on the Political Divide
- Chances and Challenges for Quantitative Approaches in Chinese Historical Phonology
- Affective Labor and Faculty Development: COVID-19 and Dealing with the Emotional Fallout
- Des Abraham von Worms Buch der wahren Praktik von der alten Magie. Ein als jüdisch fingierter Magietext des frühen 17. Jahrhunderts. Band 1 – Edition
- Tres tipos de discurso
- Basis Curve Introduction
- Gossypoglossia: W. E. B. Du Bois and the Pragmatics of Dialogue
- Stacked Against Us
- The Personalities of Political Identity The Personalities of Political Identity: Analyzing the Relationship Between the Myers-Briggs Indicator Traits and Identification with Political Liberalism and Conservatism