Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Caricaturizing “Cosmopolitan” Pera: Play, Critique, and Absence in Yusuf Franko's Caricatures, 1884–1896
- Ibn Rushd and the Harmony of Religion and Philosophy
- The day-star of approaching morn: The relationship between the Unitarians and the Brahmo Samaj
- Dual faith practice
- Do Pagans see their beliefs as compatible with science?
- Analysis of inclusive Wicca survey
- Contemporary Christianity and LGBT Sexualities by Stephen Hunt. Ashgate, Har/Ele ed. 2009.
- Landscape Allegory in Cinema
- Spanish and non-Spanish Perspectives on El Cid in Heavy Metal: Cultural Vindication, Cultural Appreciation and anti-Muslim Attitudes
- "Never again the in the history of humanity": information education for onlife