SUBMISSIONS OPEN FOR CAA 2019
NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR CAA PUBLICATIONS
FEEDBACK ON PROPOSAL TO ARM TEACHERS IN GUN CONTROL DEBATE
PROFESSOR'S ANTI-TRUMP ARTWORK DEEMED "TOO CONTROVERSIAL"
CAA AT 2018 ARTS AND HUMANITIES ADVOCACY DAYS
WHO SPEAKS FOR WHOM?
THE 106TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR
RESOURCES FOR ACADEMIC ART
Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- The politics of diaspora and the morality of secularism: Muslim identities and Islamic authority in Mauritius
- Tracks: Allyson Mitchell, Radical Craft
- Allyson Mitchell: Artist, Utopianist, Lesbian Feminist
- The Rhythm of Time: The Dream Moon and The Artist
- The Sexy Sol Lewitt
- Technology, Poetry, Mystery, and Pleasure
- Douglas Repetto's Slowscan Soundwae (III)
- Powerful Works from a Truncated Life
- Coastal Flows: Situating Vancouver Poetry in the Americas
- August Schleicher and Materialism in 19th-Century Linguistics