Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Toward Critical Book History
- The popular culture of computer scientists, hackers and programmers. Part II.
- Strangeness: Early Modern European Women and the Invention of Whiteness
- Woman-Crafted Shakespeares: Appropriation, Intermediality, and Womanist Aesthetics
- The Biblical Commission’s Instruction, On the Historical Truth of the Gospels (Sancta Mater Ecclesia) and Present Magisterial Attitudes Toward Biblical Exegesis
- Hamlet (RSC, 2016) and representations of diasporic blackness
- What Is Horizontal Pedagogy? A Discussion on Dandelions
- Kagawa: A Guide to Sanuki, Gateway to Shikoku
- Exploring 'inspiration' and the library's potential role in the creative process
- Law, Religion, and Human Rights in David Little's Thought