Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Publishing and Scholarly Communication in the Humanities (Full Text)
- Computer science and technology : historiography VI (9 - part zero)
- On temporal anomalies in ultraweak interactions and neurocognitive processes
- Formen des Auslegung von Matthäus 16, 13-18 im lateinischen Mittelalter
- Computer science and technology : historiography VI (9 - part one)
- What Day Is It Anyway?
- Super Apps: A Platform Lab Report
- Rethinking Secular Time in Victorian England
- Social Media and Social Order
- New Communities: Scholar-led publishing und Open Access – aktuelle scholar-led Publishing-Initiativen und Open Access in den Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaften (Teil 3)