Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- A Business of One or Nurturing the Craft: Who are You?
- Inter-imperial Dimensions of Turkish Literary Modernity
- Translatio Imperii in den "Sister Republics" Schweiz und Amerika im 18. Jahrhundert - Antike Mythen und Helden im Nation-Building
- Dante, Liszt, and the Alienated Agony of Hell
- The Pleasures of Haiku
- “The Aesthetic Terrain of Settler Colonialism: Katherine Mansfield and Anton Chekhov’s Natives” (2018)
- 2018 ASEEES 50th Annual Convention
- This Talk Doesn't Have A Name
- Identifying the Daniel Character in Ezekiel
- More on the Seven Nations: Girgashite Flight and the Canaanite Nation