ARMING TEACHERS? HERE'S WHAT OUR MEMBERS THINK
ZACHARY KAISER PRESENTS
ART JOURNAL OPEN
EXPLORE THE LATEST ISSUE OF THE ART BULLETIN
2018 CAA AND TERRA PUBLICATION GRANT WINNERS ANNOUNCED
NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR CAA PUBLICATIONS
PROFESSOR'S ANTI-TRUMP ARTWORK DEEMED "TOO CONTROVERSIAL"
WHO SPEAKS FOR WHOM?
THE 106TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR
RESOURCES FOR ACADEMIC ART
Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Coming Home with Odysseus: meeting myself in re-reading
- Conceptions of the Poetic in Classical Greek Prose
- Shakespeare in the Movies
- The Art of Sacred Spaces
- Theseus Loses his Way: Viktor Pelevin's Helmet of Horror and the Old Labyrinth for the New World
- Integrating Writing in the Classics Classroom
- On document supply in Ireland and the USA: experiences at the Boole Library, Cork University Or "What Goes Around..."
- Blackface Desdemona: Theorizing Race on the Nineteenth-Century American Stage
- PPJ 2018 Collaborative Writing Workshop: Agenda and Project Abstracts
- Haunted Ice, Fearful Sounds, and the Arctic Sublime: Exploring Nineteenth-Century Polar Gothic Space