Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- The ‘wits’ who beset Sir Richard Blackmore
- Japan-U.S. Friendship Dolls
- Domestic Power: Eighteenth Century Needlework and Transcendence
- Affective radicality: prisons, Palestine, and interactive documentary
- In the Wakes of Rodney King: Militant Evidence and Media Activism in the Age of Viral Black Death
- End of the first-wave free software movement.
- Postdoctoral Laborers Bill of Rights
- Francesco Iacono. 2019. The archaeology of Late Bronze Age interaction and mobility at the gates of Europe: people, things and networks around the southern Adriatic Sea. New York: Bloomsbury; 978-1-3500-3614-7 $102.60.
- Cartography and Clandestinité in Leïla Sebbar’s Shérazade: 17 ans, brune, frisée, les yeux verts
- "In a Language That Was Not His Own": On Ahlām Mustaghānamī's Dhākirat al-jasad and Its French Translation Mémoires de la chair