Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Review: Mute Dreams, Blind Owls, and Dispersed Knowledges: Persian Poesis in the Transnational Circuitry
- Radiant Virtuality
- The Nativist Prophets of Early Islamic Iran: Rural Revolt and Local Zoroastrianism, written by Patricia Crone
- Historiography and the Shoʿubiya Movement*
- The Shahnama: Between the Samanids and the Ghaznavids
- Reading ʿAttar’s Elahinama as Sufi Practical Ethics: Between Genre, Reception, and Muslim and Christian Audiences
- Open Access: an overview
- 'The Enthusiastick Fit': The Function and Fate of the Poet in Samuel Johnson's 'Rasselas'
- Hermeneutics, St. Augustine of Hippo & Tantra (On Tantra continued and to be continued)
- Context and completeness: Conceptual tools for thinking about digital collections