Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Alguns aspetos de transformação musical na Catedral de Évora (Portugal) no Barroco: A produção musical de Pedro Vaz Rego nas primeiras décadas do século XVIII
- 'Till Death Do Us Part: The Halachic Prospects of Marriage for Conjoined (Siamese) Twins
- At the Edge of Marginalization: White Slaveholding Women in the Antebellum South
- You Are Not Alone : Memories of Paul Veyne.
- Diagnosis Deafness in Cancer Comics
- La ciudad perdida. Historia cultural del convento de San Francisco de Vitoria-Gasteiz
- What is a Psychological Task? The Operational Pliability of “Task” in Psychological Laboratory Experimentation
- Digital Humanities Project Evaluation Template
- We praise our heroes : Notes, translation of “The School of Vienna at Prague” by Jean Cavailles. – and the limits of our world.
- Review: Junctures in Women’s Leadership: The Arts By Judith K. Brodsky and Ferris Olin