Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Relações Brasil-China: uma parceria para desenvolvimento ou uma relação de codependência?
- Economia criativa e desenvolvimento sustentável na América Latina: potencialidades e desafios
- A data-oriented approach for outlier detection
- White Noise and the Supermarket Aesthetic
- Topic-based engagement analysis of an online social service
- Music & Architecture: A Selected Bibliography
- What Role Playing Games can tell us About Free Will
- "Tintinnabulation!" Special Exhibition Catalog of the Yale University Collection of Musical Instruments
- Catalog of the Municipal Carillon Museum of Mechelen, Belgium
- Constructing Our Canon(s): Reprinting & Digitizing Literary Heritage