Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Human and Machine: Ethics of Conscious Artificial Intelligence
- Landscape and Masculinity in Ernest Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms
- Théodore de Bèze, Abraham Sacrificing
- Engagement-Based Customer Segmentation for Online Social Services: The Role of a Kernelized Clustering Approach
- To Each His Own Job: On Job 42:6
- Workshop "Introdução à Iconografia Musical e à Análise de Imagem"
- Invisible Exhibitions: Performance & the Archive in Moscow Conceptualism
- The Schizoid Objects of Moscow Conceptualism
- Aspectos e potencialidades de um sistema de composição e notação musical em tempo-real - Comprovisador
- Drowning in Documents: Action, Documentation, and Factography in Early Work by the Collective Actions Group