Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Digital Public Humanities Syllabus (Brown University Graduate-Level Course; Spring 2016)
- "Leadership and Media Literacy in The Age of Fake News and Big Data" Syllabus (Summer 2018; Brown University Leadership Institute course for high school students)
- Wrestling with the Devil in the Details: Illuminating the Life of Saint Margaret in a Fourteenth-Century Book of Hours
- Prayer, Seduction, and Agency in a Thirteenth-Century Psalter
- Introduction to computer science research : more papers discussed.
- The breaking of the spell. Young women and internships in popular television culture
- 日本のオンライン教育と通信教育 [Correspondence Education and Online Education in Japan]
- Issues and Challenges of Non-Bank Financial Institutions in Bangladesh
- Tourists’ Perception towards Cox’s Bazar Sea Beach in Bangladesh as a Tourist Destination
- Branding strategies for service firms- a study on the selected Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in Bangladesh