Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Similarities between North Mesopotamian (Late Halaf), Egyptian (Naqada) and Nubian (A-Group) female figurines of the 6-4th millennia BCE
- A Languages Crisis?
- The representation of foot/leg polysemy in the mind — Insights from Vietnamese body part extensions with chân
- Progredir ou perecer: modernidade, aceleração da história e etnocentrismo em Sid Meier's Civilization / Progress or perish: modernity, historical acceleration and ethnocentrism in Sid Meier's Civilization
- Cultures of peer production
- ADDENDA TO THE ARIS & PHILLIPS EDITION OF AESCHYLUS’S LIBATION BEARERS (Liverpool University Press, 2018)
- Islamic Culture and Western Civilization: The Prospects of Coexistence in the Thought of Alija Izetbegović
- Redemption from the Redeemer? Review Article on Roger Scruton and _Wagner's Parsifal_
- An emendation of verses in Marlowe's "Hero and Leander".
- The “Normative Forces” of Difference: Ecology, Economy and Society during Cattle Plagues in the Eighteenth Century