EducationUniversity College London Institute of Education: London, London, GB
Work Shared in CORE
Other PublicationsNnadozie, V., Anyanwu, C. C., Ngwenya, J., & Khanare, F. P. (2020). Divergence and the Use of Digital Technology in Learning: Undergraduate Students’ Experiences of Email Feedback in a South African University. Journal of University Teaching and Learning Practice, 17(3), 10.
Nnadozie, V. (2018). Beyond Matchmaking: Peer Mentor Role and Leadership Development in a Student Mentorship Program. The Chronicle of Mentoring & Coaching, Vol 2, October 2018, Special Issue 1
Nnadozie, V., & Samuel, M. A. (2017). Alternative pathways to universal basic education: through the lens of Almajiri nomadic schooling in northern Nigeria. Southern African Review of Education with Education with Production, 23(1), 105-120.
- South African Education Research Association (SAERA) : Durban, ZA
- South African Association for Institutional Research (SAAIR) : South Africa, ZA
- London International Development Centre: London, London, GB
- Development Studies Association (DSA) : London, GB
- Royal Society of Arts: London, GB