National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
MSc: Political Science and Sociology (Direction: Political Analysis and Political Theory)
– Political Theory, Political Action and Representation
– Theories of Democracy
– Theories of Nationalism
– War and Propaganda
Master’s Thesis: National Museums and Cultural Heritage in Europe: Origins, Transformations and Challenges in the Era of Open Access
Supervisor: Zinovia (Jenny) Lialiouti
National Technical University of Athens
Faculty of Architecture
MSc: Architecture – Spatial Design (Direction: Urban and Regional Planning)
– Theories of Planning
– History of Ideas Regarding the City
– Gender and Space
Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences
Department of Social Policy and Social Anthropology
BSc: Social Policy and Social Anthropology (Direction: Social Anthropology)
– Urban Anthropology
– Material Culture
– Symbolic Anthropology
– Communities and Identities
– Identities and Memory
As project manager at Inter Alia, I am conceptualising, managing and monitoring the implementation of projects in relation to arts, (digital) cultural heritage, open access and civic engagement. Fully involved in:
- Inclusive Memory – An Erasmus+ project aiming at promoting the building of a common shared social memory through a museum-based social inclusive system, via the link Art-Health-Wellbeing. [project website to be published soon]
- Cultural Social Innovation Europe – An Erasmus+ project empowering adults and young people most affected by COVID to become confident cultural social innovators and design innovative (digital) solutions to challenges posed by the crisis.
- ECHO II: Traditions in Transition – A Creative Europe project aiming to invite artists to create original artworks inspired by selected local traditions of Greece, Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Hungary.
- (Re)Collecting Outcast Europe – A digital culture project co-funded by the Greek Ministry of Culture and Sports, aiming at the redevelopment and enrichment of the digital collection Outcast Europe (thematic collection on migration).
- Social (Media) Inclusion – An Erasmus+ project aiming to develop an educational toolkit for youth workers on the following topics: (a) social (media) education and digital divides, (b) digital identity, (c) digital dangers, (d) online perceptions and discrimination, and (e) social media, (digital) cultural heritage and social inclusion.
- Public Makers – An Erasmus+ project aiming to empower young people to reuse open data in order to identify local problems and needs, and advocate for solutions and policies.
Upcoming Talks and Conferences
No upcoming talks and conferences.
Past Talks and Conferences
“Creating an Open Access Digital Repository for Contemporary Art and Intangible Cultural Heritage. The Project: ECHO II: Traditions in Transition”
Presentation [with Nikos Pasamitros] in the roundtable discussion of the Art Pluriverse. A Community Science Series II: Iatrosophia. On Folk Medicine and Phytogeography of the Biennale of Western Balkans