Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Leitfaden für die Annotation von Named Entities (NE) in Biographien
- Did deaf education and the emergence of American Sign Language trigger the decline of Martha's Vineyard Sign Language?
- Young children and the emergence of ASL: The age distribution of students at the American School for the Deaf, 1817–1867
- Preparing the Way: From the Desert of Judea to the French Forests
- Comme Femme Desconfortée: A Vision of Our Lady of Sorrows as a Disconsolate Woman
- The 'European Super League' Debacle: Why Regulation of Corporate Football is Essential
- Daoist sexual practices for health and immortality for women
- Christi Praecones: Advice for Latin Teachers from the First Jesuit Schools
- Corporate influence and the academic computer science discipline. [2: MIT]
- "Screening Anti-Asian Racism: Gendered and Racialized Discourses in Film and Television," Prism: Theory and Modern Chinese Literature 19.1 (March 2022): 167-180.