Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- Sembène, Ousmane (1923-2007)
- Challenges and Alternatives to Caribbean Family History and Genealogy: Archives and Sources in Puerto Rico.
- The Cold War Games of a Colonial Latin American Nation: San Juan, Puerto Rico, 1966.
- Eric Charry, ed. Hip Hop Africa: New African Music in a Globalizing World. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2012. x + 390 pp. Graphs. Maps. Photographs. Notes. Bibliography. Discography. Videography. Webography. Index. $35.00. Paper.
- Colonial Olympism: Puerto Rico and Jamaica’s Olympic Movement in Pan‐American Sport, 1930 to the 1950s
- “Operation Sport”: Puerto Rico’s Recreational and Political Consolidation in an Age of Modernization and Decolonization, 1950s
- Négritude's Contretemps: The Coining and Reception of Aimé Césaire's Neologism
- Composition and Writing with Sources
- The Cyborg Apocalypse
- POETRY AND ART FROM ALEXANDER TO AUGUSTUS. Review of P. Linant de Bellefonds et al. (eds.) (2015) D'Alexandre à Auguste.