Welcome to CAA Commons, the scholarly communication network for CAA members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, start a discussion with your colleagues on issues and research in the visual arts and higher education, make interdisciplinary connections, build a WordPress Web site, and increase the impact of your work by sharing it in the CORE Repository. If you have questions about how to use CAA Commons or Humanities Commons, please refer to the CAA Commons Help and Support Page.
Getting Started on CAA Commons:
- The Revival of Tantrism: Tibetan Buddhism and Modern China.
- Group Formation in the Long Tenth Century: a View from Trier and its Region
- A genealogy of open access: negotiations between openness and access to research
- Astrobiology Survey - an introductory course on astrobiology
- War Studies Primer - an introductory course on the study of war and military history
- Computer Histories - an introductory course on the history of computing
- Apprenticechip - a course on case studies in and techniques for creating digital libraries for apprentice learners
- SPAN 150: Introduction to cultures of the Spanish-speaking world in Comics
- Polifonia na Sé de Angra: O Liber Missarum de Duarte Lobo
- History of Scholarship Project (MLA International Bibliography Teaching Tools)